Technical Graphics - Visualisation Game
NOTE : This game works in up-to-date versions of Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. There is no guarantee it will work in other browsers.
This game is a test of your ability to see the Orthographic Views of a set of blocks. Progress through the 30 problems here to advance to the next level.
- Below on the left, you can see a number of Blocks joined together, this is your problem.
- To the right of the Blocks is a single Block with an arrow pointing at it. This tells you what view to take.
- The grid is where you show what you think the view you are asked for should look like. Just click on a square to change its colour. A red square means that you think it can be seen in the view. Click a square a second time to change it back to white.
- If you make a right mess of the whole thing or want to start the problem again, click the Reset button. (Clicking the browsers refresh button will start the game from the begining ! You will lose all progress.)
- When you are ready to check your answer, click the Check button.
- When you get a problem right you will be allowed to move onto the next problem on this level by clicking the Next button.
- At the very bottom you can see your progress. It will fill up with green squares as you progress.
- All holes are through holes.
- Start whenever you are ready and Have fun !
Level 1 - (3 x 3 Grid)