Engineering - Exam Papers - OL - Project - 1995
1. PROJECT BRIEF
2. PLANNING AND ORGANISATION
- Using appropriate materials, make the model DESK FAN
according to the pattern shown in the drawing or according to an alternative design.
- The fan is for desktop use and is to include the following features :
- an ON/OFF switch;
- a method of varying the fan speed.
- Battery power or similar should be used.
- The longest dimension should not exceed 300mm.
You are required to compile an A4 size folder detailing the
following aspects of the work:
3. PROJECT PRESENTATION
- planning details required before undertaking the task or alternative design details;
- parts list and working drawings;
- organisational plan, including the manufacturing processes,
materials and finishing treatments to be used;
- evaluation and testing of the finished product.
project must be presented to the visiting examiner for assessment,
clearly identified with your examination number. Presentation
and finished appearance are most important.